2. High heat resistance : Alumina ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is
widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential.
3. Good wear resistance : Alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts.
4. High electrical resistivity : Alumina is an electrically insulating material.
5. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and
alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
High Strength, Wear Resistant, Electronic, Insulating, Mechanical, Structural & Metalizing
Extremely High Purity, Temperature & Strength; Excellent Corrosion & Wear Resistance
Porous, Easily Degassed & Machinable
Linear Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
(cm/cm/°C) 25-300°C 25-700°C
Dielecctric Constant at 25°C
1 MH 10 MH
> 1832 > 1000
> 1832 > 1000
> 1832 > 1000
Thermal Conductivity at 25°C
Safe Use Temperature
1. High heat resistance : Alumina ceramic has excellent thermal stability,which means that it is widely used in areas where resistance to high temperatures is essential. 2. Good wear resistance : Alumina ceramic is the material of choice for alumina wear parts. 3. High corrosion resistance : It is insoluble in water and only slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline solutions. Good chemical stability of alumina leads to high corrosion resistance.
Ming Rui Ceramics Limited has been specializing in the manufacture of Zirconia ceramics part and Alumina ceramic parts used in medical instruments,textile machines, e-cigarattes, dispensing machines, lithium battery, auto mobile, petrochemical industry and other high temperature and corrosive conditions for over 10 years. Consistent quality, dependable support and delivery, and innovative solutions have enabled us to expand our business world wide.
Packaging & Shipping
Packed in PP bags or sponge tray, then put in standard export carton packing.
3-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to production season and order quantity.
More than 10 experience in industrial ceramic products
We can follow your CAD drawings, 3D files or samples to product the parts out.
More than 10 professional engineers, about 80 workers, 2,500 square meters workshop
High strength, high hardness, wear resistance, electrical insulation, low thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance
Consistent quality, dependable support and delivery, and innovative solutions
What kind of industrial ceramics do you have?
We have 92%-99.7% alumina ceramic parts and 95% zirconia ceramic parts.
What kind of molding method can you supply?
Dry pressing, isostatic pressing,grouting,hot-chamber die casting,tape-casting,injection moulding, plastic forming,etc.Injection molding and isostatic pressing is most commonly used.
What stabilizer do you use when processing?
Yttria stabilizer is the most commonly used in our industrial ceramic parts. We also use Magnesium and Cerium stabilizer.
Can you produce free sample for me?
Yes, usually,we can produce free samples for you, but it's up to the product complexity.
What terms can you accept for payment?
T/T, L/C, Western Union, Money gram and PayPal is welcome, but PayPal and Western Union only for small-sum payment.